Playa Babe / Bro (Store Employee)
The Employee is a crucial restaurant position whose responsibility is communicating with guests and supporting the staff of assigned Playa Bowls location. This is done while ensuring that quality foods and Company standards are met. The Employee ensures that customer satisfaction always takes priority.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization throughout the restaurant
- Manage time effectively and meet all job responsibilities
- Maintain a positive work environment for guests and staff
- Check products to ensure consistency, palatability, and flavor conformity.
- Receive food and beverage deliveries, checking delivery contents to verify product quality and quantity.
- Perform food preparation or service tasks such as food preparation, clearing tables, and serving food and drinks.
- Utilize Clover point of sale cash register system.
- Addressing any questions or comments that customers may have.
- Take customer orders, assemble the orders
- Replenish supplies and condiments and maintain inventory
Skills and Knowledge:
- Customer Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Communication - Speaking to others to convey information effectively.
Company Growth - There is tremendous growth potential within the Company.
Future Health Benefits - The Company is working on Health, Vision, and Dental offerings for enrollment in Feb 2018.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!